Monday, November 22, 2010

My Favorite Tweets This Weekend!

Darth Vader
The Dark Side: Where *every* Friday is Black Friday.
 
Jim Lee
Tron! Omg just saw the extended sneak peek in 3-D. Felt like I was watching Star Wars again for first time...
 
Stephen Colbert
I'm just about to collapse from exhaustion. Just have to position my face above the Z key... There. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
The New York Times
Worker Fired in War-Hero Dog’s Death
 
Darth Vader
The Phantom Dentist
 
Darth Vader
The Empire Gets a Snack (via @)
 
Real Name = Taurus
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
 
Katie Nicholson
Is not doing anything Christmas related until Friday.
 
BloggerFather
RT @: Best thing at German festival. Reindeer. // You mean they're not mythical 
 
Sky Bluesky
Note to selfish people: family restrooms are for FAMILIES.A single woman does not need to use a family restroom, ever.
 
DRUNK HULK
SAY YOU! SAY DRUNK HULK! SAY IT FOR ALWAY! THAT WAY SHOULD BE! SAY YOU! SAY DRUNK HULK! SAY IT TOGETHER! NATURAL!
 
MichaelsDaddy
When twitter, youtube and facebook finally merge, we'll call it "youtwitface"
 
Aaron Gouveia
Harry Potter was incredibly disappointing. The most exciting part of the movie was the couple behind us having sex.
 
Brian
Ha! RT @ My husband complains that I over share on Twitter. Clearly, his hemorrhoids are just making him cranky.
 
Aaron Gouveia
Hey ESPN, are you kidding me with this Brett Favre tribute bulls***? Why not stroke his tiny d*** just a little more?!
 
Dan Usher
What we gonna do today brain?
 
Bobblehead Dad
RT @: Driving in the car w/ my 2-yr. old son and "Don't Fear the Reaper" came on. I said More Cow Bell. He didn't laugh.
 
Mike
Nothing empties dorms or wakes children like burnt popcorn
 
Real Dad
quite nipply outside
 
Chris Tilley
You know you are a if you have ever used a screwdriver to separate frozen sausages.
 
marc maron
Almost all of my old Conans are viewable at fyi.
 
Aaron Gouveia
My piece over at @ about the time I got a 36-pack of condoms for Xmas- from my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment