Monday, November 15, 2010

Favorite Tweets of the Weekend

Tim Thraeryn
If you can read this, I hope you're happy. If you're NOT happy, I hope it changes quickly. <3
 
Rian van der Merwe
Here's your weekend reading. You're welcome. "The glorious return of the high five" -
 
themuskrat
Which one of you assholes gave my 4yo cymbals?
 
Commonweal Magazine
Patrick J. Ryan, SJ: Confessions of a five-minute atheist
 
FEMINIST HULK
CHOOSING BETWEEN TWO RIGIDLY DEFINED GENDERS: LIKE TRYING TO PAINT PORTRAIT WITH ONLY MAUVE OR TEAL. HULK SMASH BINARY!
 
dadofdivas
Fatherhood Friday Tips and Advice – Portland Dad
 
christopher
I want to move to New York.
 
The Kid's Doctor
News study: teens are waiting longer to have sex but still taking risks. Parents, talk to your kids!
 
Jason Mayo
My lizard had a normal bowel movement today and I did too. Our male version of menstrual synchrony.
 
Hugh Weber
Was pretty sure I had a squirrel in the car. After 10 minutes of trying to get it out, I realized it was just an empty taco bag. Sad.
 
Neil Gaiman
Taxi driver just told me there was no such place as airport Hilton, and showed me the list of airports his GPS had given him to prove it.
 
Neil Gaiman
Taxidriver drove me to a bank and said "the Machine says here" Me: points to high building with big red Hilton sign on top. "Maybe there?"
 
Aaron Gouveia
From this day forward, the term "jackwagon" will be my preferred insult of choice.
 
The Good Men Project
Congratulations, ! Boxing legend and a GoodMan in our book.
 
CoupleDumb
TheJackB
Junior high memories: Some Wounds Take Longer To Heal
 
Huffington Post
WATCH: George W. Bush & Kanye West Reconcile On 'Weekend Update'
 
Ms. Magazine
RT @: "Do you think is in crisis?" Via @: How did get less manly?
 
NPR News
Out Of The Closet ... In The Pulpit Of A Megachurch
 
Jezebel
A Call to Arms (And Abs, Quads, Calves, and Shoulders)
 
The Good Men Project
But “is that manly enough?” | What do you think?
 
Darth Vader
For those of you who asked, all I want for Sithmas is my two legs back.
 
Conan O'Brien
My favorite thing about November? Limited Edition Turkey M&M’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment