Monday, October 25, 2010

My Favorite Tweets of the Weekend

Aaron Gouveia
I never want to see another commercial that intricately describes how a tampon works. Don't make me hate vaginas.
 
Huffington Post
Catholic bishops tell Israel not to use Bible to justify "injustices" against Palestinians
 
Aaron Gouveia
Is there a better feeling than taking your shoes & socks off after a long Friday? Well, b______s naturally. But after that? The best. [edited by Zuke]

The Daily Show
"There's a certain segment of hardcore Sean Hannity fans that probably wouldn't want to go have a beer with me." - Barack Obama...
 
Matthew Zurowski
win thanks to Hall! Wow. 4 INT in one half!
 
NPR News
Austerity, A Virtue That Could Have Us Paying Twice
 
The Washington Post
For liberal groups, "Daily Show" rally on Mall, not just for laughs
 
Kevin Nadolski
The Lord, the "God who has no favorites," hears the cries of the poor. Do we hear the cries of the poor? Or, just care for our favorites?
 
Real Dad
I just traded the wife alone time with the television for sexual favors. It is a win for me!
 
WTF with Marc Maron
There is an add for the antidote to me on my app. Have no control over this.
 
mochadad
One hour at the barbershop and my second son is finally in the chair. Hopefully we can leave before 6.
 
Jason Mayo
Holy Mama Mia! Nothing compliments a foot massage like Italian food...
 
JoeQuesada
CURSE YOU red velvet cake!!!
 
marc maron
Trying to decide whether or not I am a hoarder or just nostalgic.
 
FEMINIST HULK
HULK HAVE AMAZING MORNING AT YOGA. BIG GREEN HEART CENTER OPEN UP. HULK FEEL CENTERED AND READY FOR NEW DAY OF SMASH!
 
Huffington Post
Condoms Next To Diapers & Other Hilarious Shelf Placement Fails (PHOTOS)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment