Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Apartment for Rent

You should know that this fall, I will begin attending Washington Theological Union full-time. I intend to live in their student apartments there in DC. My sister has informed me that I need to find some way to pay my share of the bills at the house she and I own together while I am at school. The best way I can think of to do this it to rent out the rooms I currently call my own.

So, for a mere $735 a month, here’s some of what you get:

  • A bedroom, a living room, and full bathroom.
  • Access to and full use of the kitchen, upstairs living room, and deck.
  • Gas fireplace, expanded basic cable, wireless internet via cable, washer and dryer
  • Utilities
  • Reserved parking space
  • Excellent location in Centreville, VA (5-15 minutes from Farifax, Chantilly, Manassas, Gainesville, South Riding, GMU, Fair Lakes, and the Beltway)

I haven’t cleared this with my sister, but I’d be willing to knock off $100/month for anyone who is willing to take care of my dog while I’m at school. This is up in the air, though. Nancy practically begged me to let her take Roscoe home with her.

Anyone interested should email me at mzurowski@cox.net. Feel free to send this around to everyone you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment