Monday, July 07, 2008

Crappy day

I got rear-ended this morning on the way to teach a class. There I was, minding my own busines, waiting for the light to turn green when allathasudden - WHAM! I get pitched backward in my chair from the impact behind me, then I get knocked forward by the impact of hitting the car in front of me. Some scumsucker got strung out on some substance or another and didn't see me STOPPED in the left turn lane. That was at 8:35 AM. I know the exact time because my watch stopped working at that exact moment. My car is a wreck, I'm in a neck brace for at least a week, and without "reliable transportation" it is very difficult to go to work. Oh, did I mention that the entire ordeal wasn't over until Michelle finally got me home at around 3:30 PM. It's like losing a day.

DANGIT! Like there wasn't enough to worry about already.

No comments:

Post a Comment