Monday, July 04, 2005

Regroup! Counter-attack!

Well, it looks like they were merely biding their time. After successfully weathering my initial strike, they have returned with greater numbers. Columns of their troops were observed marching under cover of darkness. Apparently they are numerous enough to sustain the heavy casualties they initially suffered from my use of strategic chemical weapons. It also appears that they have established new barracks in strategic locations around my perimeter. I’m now fighting a war on two fronts. Their goal remains the same however. They are obviously interested in my food reserves. I’ll have to reevaluate my strategy. I know this though: now that I’ve discovered the locations of their newly-established barracks, their casualties will be enormous. I rest secure in the knowledge that, despite their superior numbers, I can hold them off until I am ordered to abandon this location.

No comments:

Post a Comment